World Nomads Travel insurance has been designed by travellers to cover everything you need. They make sure you’re covered, even if you run out of travel insurance on the road. They don’t just keep you insured, with them you’ll travel smarter and safer.
Volunteer Travel Insurance: simple & flexible
You can buy, extend and claim online even after you’ve left home.
With travel insurance from WorldNomads.com you can buy, extend and claim online, even after you’ve left home. It’s available to people from over 140 countries and is designed for adventurous travellers, with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
- Trusted reliable underwriters – WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need – WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities – From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely – All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance – All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer serviceWe want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads’ travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Leave a positive footprint
When you travel to far out places you often receive generous and gracious hospitality from local people, even when they don’t have much themselves.
Footprints aggregates many small contributions from people all over the world fund specific community projects, helping people who struggle with basic needs for food, water, housing, health and safety.
Find out more about the Footprints network and how you can help.
*Make sure you read the terms and conditions of the policy wording/description of coverage and they must decide if the policy they choose is right for them.