Eastland Recruiting is seeking professional teachers looking for a great opportunity to teach English in China! You will be treated as a professional by a great school that values its students, teachers, and staff. Our only goal is to help teachers find great jobs that will help them fulfill their goals, which means we only work with the best schools in China. We provide continuous support throughout your contract. Not sure how to handle a situation? Ask us. We want to be there for you. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or if this is your first experience abroad, we are confident you will find our services are offered with respect and honesty. Not sure which job to apply for or which is right for you? Feel free to contact us with your inquiry about other jobs-we have openings every month of the year!
Teaching jobs in Shanghai
We need energetic English teachers who are passionate about educating young learners in Shanghai. The students range from ages 3 to 14. Local co-teachers are provided in all classes. Use a curriculum that has been developed over the last 20 years and is constantly modified by feedback from teachers on the ground and other education professionals. While based in solid TEFL principles, there is also a strong emphasis on having fun!
• 20 teaching hours and 11 office hours per week (scheduled around classes)
• Office hours scheduled around classes
• 2.5 days off per week, allowing for plenty of time to travel around China
• paid national holidays, allowing for travel both inside and outside of China
• Wednesday through Sunday schedule for all teachers, Mondays and Tuesdays off
Pleases reference job 1841 in your cover letter or email correspondence
Teaching jobs in Beijing
Wonderful school headquartered in Beijing with positions in more than 15 cities throughout northern China needs excellent teachers! This school takes wonderful care of both teachers and students with a highly regarded American curriculum that goes beyond just the basics of English. The school teaches Reading, Science, Math and Social Studies in their K-6 program, which means the students are getting a well-rounded education. While the headquarters is located in Beijing, positions throughout China in cities such as Kunming, Xi’an, Foshan, Shenzhen, Qingdao, and many others are often looking to add teachers. With positions in so many cities, teachers looking for every type of experience can find what they are looking for.
• New teachers earn around 13,000 per month, while licensed teachers with experience earn up to 19,000, plus bonuses, as follows: base salary of 8,000-11,000 RMB, plus…10,000 RMB flight bonus, plus…6,000 RMB end of contract bonus, plus… quarterly performance based raises, plus… an additional hourly wage for teaching hours
• Average of 25 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
• Paid national holidays and paid overtime
• 2 days off per week
Pleases reference job 8523 in your cover letter or email correspondence
Teaching in China Requirements
• Full four year Bachelor’s Degree (3 years in some countries)
• Experience with children strongly preferred, but those excited about teaching children are encouraged to apply
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
• Available for a full 12 month commitment
• Lots of passion for teaching, Chinese culture, and adventure
• 120 hour TEFL certificate or 2 full years of teaching experience since obtaining your degree. If you don’t have a TEFL, we can recommend a great course!
How to apply—please prepare the following:
• Resume (.doc): working and graduation dates in month/year forma
• Recent photo (.jpg): professional looking yet casual
• optional Cover Letter (.doc or in email): Outline where you have been, where you want to go, and how teaching in China fits with these goals. Include your earliest available start date.
Then visit out website: http://eastlandrecruiting.com/apply-now/